The Snipping Tool is a screen capture utility for Windows that allows a user to save a screenshot of a defined rectangular area of the computer screen. It was introduced in Windows Vista, and was designed to replace the Windows "Print Screen" command. Windows Snipping Tool is a wonderful tool for taking screenshots. It is easy to use, and it has many features that make it a high-quality application.
This tool has a very simple interface that any user can understand. The user is presented with a toolbar and a window to enter the desired area from which they want to take a screenshot. The user is able to take a screenshot of the entire screen, a single window, or any defined rectangular area of the screen. When the screenshot is taken, the user is given the option to copy, print, or save it in a format of their choice. When the desired screenshot is taken, it is shown in the snipping tool for PC window.
The snipping tool Windows is designed with a main window and a drop-down menu. The main window is divided into two sections:
- The top section is the main tool, and it includes a menu with options related to the user’s task.
- The bottom section is the preview window which shows the screenshot.
The free windows snipping tool is very easy to use. It is wonderfully user-friendly and even the most computer illiterate individual could figure out how to use this application. The user is able to select the desired area to take the screenshot as well as the format of the screenshot.
The app is much more than a screenshot application. It has many features that make it a high-quality application. It offers the user the option of copying, printing, or saving the screenshot. The user is also able to select a format, such as .bmp, .jpg, or .png.
The snipping tool for Windows 10 is supported by Microsoft. It is available for download at the Microsoft website.
- What is the difference between screen capture and snipping?
Screen capture will capture the entire screen and free snipping tool Windows 10 will capture a specific area of the screen.
- What are the three snipping modes?
- Free-Form: Allows you to draw any shape or size you want to capture
- Rectangular: Allows you to draw a rectangular shape
- Window: Allows you to draw a rectangular shape to capture a window
- What are the three ways to capture a snip?
- Press the "New" button on the "Microsoft Snipping Tool" wwindo.
- Right-click on the desktop and select "New."
- Select the "Snipping Tool for Windows 7" from the "Start" menu and select "New."