This list has 10 interesting facts about Snipping tool application.
- Application is a free, simple way to capture or record the content of your screen.
- It is a screenshot program for Microsoft Windows, developed by Microsoft Corporation.
- It is an application for Microsoft Windows that captures a screenshot of the entire screen, the active window, or a selected area.
- The default keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+C, followed by the Enter key.
- Snipping Tool is found in Accessories or in the Window Accessories folder.
- The program is available for Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- The version for Windows XP is not available for download from Microsoft.
- The program is not compatible with Windows RT.
- It can also be used for copying a screenshot to the clipboard.
- It is a free and open-source screenshot program, and is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
01 Jun 2021